Aug 5, 2008

Think out of box...(Naughty)


A teacher in a mathematics lecture asks a 9th STD class,

"If there are 3 birds on a tree and u shoot one of them, how many birds would remain??" Johnny, the naughtiest of the lot, shoots up his hand.

Teacher: “O.K. Johnny, what's the answer?"

Johnny: "NONE, maa'm.

Teacher: "How?"

Johnny: "After hearing the shot, all the other birds will also fly away."

Teacher: "No Johnny, the answer here is 2, but I like the way u r thinking……

Now Johnny has a doubt.

Johnny: "Teacher can I ask u a question?"

Teacher: "Sure".



Johnny: "There are three ladies having ice cream at the parlour. The first one is eating it; the second is licking it while the third one is sucking on it. Can u tell which one of the ladies is married??"

Teacher is terribly embarrassed, but she puts on a brave face and answers: "I....I...... I guess the one which is sucking on the ice cream is married."

Johnny: "NO maa'm, the one who has the wedding ring on her finger is married,

BUT I LIKE THE WAY U R THINKING" !!!!!

No comments:

 
Custom Search