Aug 4, 2008

Letter to Boss..


One day I sent a email to My Boss asking for an increase in his salary, in an indirect way!!!


Dear Bo
$$,

In thi
$ life, we all need $omething mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding the need$ of worker$.
I am
$ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond as $oon as po$$ible .

Your
$ $incerely,
Santosh.


The next day, I received this letter of reply:


Dear Santosh
,

I k
NOw you have been working very hard NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company isNOt doing NOticeably well as yet.

NOw the news paper is saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure, if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember Presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have
NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.. I kNOw you are smart eNOugh.

Yours truly,
Manager

No comments:

 
Custom Search